Capital Smart City is a state-of-the-art residential housing project which is 1st ‘Smart City’ in Pakistan, 4th in Asia & 23rd Worldwide. Smart Cities Housing Project Development is trending in Pakistan’s Real Estate Industry.
What is Smart City?
A smart City is a city that uses technology to provide smart services and solve city problems. It provides improved transportation and accessibility, improved social services, and promotes sustainability. Smart City is usually built on the principles of Smart Housing, Smart Economy and Smart Environment.
Capital Smart City has become one of the most popular smart housing projects in Pakistan because of its smart features, rapid development pace, reliable developers, ideal planning and infrastructure.
Capital Smart City Update 2022
- Capital Smart City has recently introduced its well-hyped block Overseas Prime II. For further information visit the Overseas Prime II.
- On 30th August, the groundbreaking ceremony of Capital Smart City Interchange has been taken place which is another significant milestone achieved by the society. This Interchange will reduce travel time and provide the residents easy access to Capital Smart City.
- Capital Smart City has launched a Mega Commercial Project in October 2022. This Project has been named Lake View Commercial due to its beautiful location. Commercial plots of 4 Marla and 8 Marla have been introduced and the management has disclosed their payment plans.
- La Mer Village, A premium project by Capital Smart City. On 1st November 2022 CSC Management presented La Mer Village in front of famous international brands who appreciated and liked the features of the project and showed interest in investing in shops at La Mer Village.
- CSC Management has issued a notification mentioning FBR advance tax for its members. This advance tax is applicable on all sales, purchases and installments of Residential plots and Villas.
CAPITAL SMART CITY FUTURE PLANS
Capital Smart City officials made a number of announcements and shared their plans for 2022 during the Smart City Community Meet-Up. Listed below are the major outcomes.
- Master Plan revised from 55,000 Kanal to 100,000 Kanal and soon it will be increased to 150,000 Kanals.
- Balloting of Harmony Park, Overseas Prime, Overseas Central (Overseas II) took place on May 30th, 2022 at Serena Hotel Islamabad
- Possession of Overseas Central is expected to be in Last Quarter of 2022
- Launching of new block which is named as Overseas West
Capital Smart City Location
Capital Smart City location is specifically ideal as it is near the new Islamabad International Airport and Pak-China Economic Corridor (CPEC). Falling on the eastern route of CPEC, smart city is located on Islamabad-Lahore Motorway at 9.2 kilometers from M2 Toll Plaza near Thallian Interchange. Additionally, the management of smart city will soon announce a dedicated interchange on Chakri Road which will have a direct access from M2 Motorway.
This smart housing society is surrounded by many other renowned societies for example Top City-1, Mumtaz City, Eighteen Housing Project. However, Capital Smart City Islamabad receives international attention and a stream of overseas investments due to smart city location on the eastern route of CPEC and 5-minute drive from New Islamabad International Airport. Subsequently, the Capital Smart City will be accessible from the famous Rawalpindi Ring Road which has been announced in 2020.
Location of Capital Smart City
Capital Smart City Map
Smart City Islamabad with its state of the art smart features offers three residential blocks to cater to the growing housing demands of the twin cities The capital smart city maps of overseas block executive block and overseas prime blocks are demands of the twin cities. The capital smart city maps of overseas block, executive block and overseas prime blocks are following for your convenience.
Capital Smart City Developers
The development of Capital Smart City is a joint venture between Future Developments Holdings (Pvt.) Limited & Habib Rafiq (Pvt) Limited. HRL, a well-known name in the real estate industry of Pakistan, is the developer of Bahria Town Islamabad, Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Islamabad and numerous other projects.
Habib Rafiq Limited has also developed other smart cities in Pakistan including Royal Orchard Multan and Royal Orchard Sahiwal. Meanwhile, they have recently launched Lahore Smart City at 20,000 Kanals of land in 2020 which is located near Kala Shah Kaku by pass within five minutes drive from Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Lahore
On the other hand, Future Development Holdings (Private) Limited is a partner’s consortium registered under Companies Ordinance 1984. National and international companies have joined hands together to form the world’s next leading organization.
In view of growing housing demand in the twin cities and sustainable development under SDGs, FDHL and HRL came up with the idea of building a smart housing project i.e. capital smart city. Smart cities built by FDHL meet the criteria of sustainability and smart features and construction. So, these smart cities are built with the proper strategic planning for long term management and use of advanced technology.
Capital Smart City Marketing & Authorized Sales Partner
Capital Smart City Islamabad is the most awaiting smart housing society not only in its region but in the country because of its smart features and location. While several marketing firms are working for smart city, Beacon Investment is an Authorized Diamond Sales Partner.
Indeed, we wish to promote a sustainable development and hence we feel proud to support our clients and investor towards investing in Capital Smart City.
We offer smooth booking processes in Capital Smart City Overseas Block, Executive Block and Overseas Prime Block. We also provide after-sales services and assistance for paying instalments, receiving receipts, membership forms, allotment letters.
Capital Smart City Master Plan
Surbana Jurong, a Singaporean firm, is the master planner of Capital Smart City. Their motto is “Building Smart Cities, Shaping Lives”. Distinctly, Surbana Jurong is one of Asia’s largest consulting firms with more than 50 years of experience in urban infrastructure, and management services. Following are the salient features of Capital Smart City Master Plan:-
- Integrated Planning Approach: (SJ) Surbana Jurong has adopted an integrated planning approach for the Capital Smart City master plan that incorporates a holistic range of smart facilities to offer new business, living and recreational choices in the emerging Islamabad region due to the growing economic opportunities.
- Smart City Natural Features Integration: In the master plan, a large portion of the site’s natural features and new infrastructure such as a public transport network along with strategically placed stations are integrated.
- Smart City Central Boulevard Importance: A central boulevard formed by towers and a cascade of mid-rise buildings which provide a grand vista while driving through the main gateway of the development.
Capital Smart City Master Plan Districts
Smart City Islamabad is divided into well-distinguished districts and sub-districts. Based on the primary vision of each district, it is supported with convenient public facilities. Following are the names and a brief summary of each district in Capital Smart City Master Plan. Click below to know what does each district of smart city stands for?
Capital Smart City Overseas Block
Overseas Block is a part of smart city Islamabad which presents a regional class destination for visitors as well as the residents. It is beside Financial Square so it acts as an attraction catalyst for business and economic activity. To complement the need for smart city, it is developed into a wide range of residential living options offering designs that bring harmony to the city.
Residents are offered with retail, hospitality and leisure.
- Residential Plots
- Trivelles Smart Villas
- Retail Outlets
- Food and Beverage Area
- Education Facilities
- Linear Park
- Harmony Apartments
- One Capital Apartments Projects
Capital Smart City Executive Block
Executive Block is a top-class development, overlooking the Khairi Murat reserve forest. It features harmony with selected Smart Villas and residences. These stylish residences are made with different architectural designs varying from 5 Marla (125 Sq.Yd.) to 2 Kanal (1000 Sq.Yd.) units.
A safe and secure area for families provided with smart features such as 24-hours security and maintenance services. This area is going to be one of the most desired areas for residence with a thriving lifestyle consisting of friendly environment, amenities, retail, Food and Beverage, healthcare and education facilities.
Executive block will include the following facilities:-
- Smart Villas
- Linear Park
- Passive Green Areas
- Walking, Jogging and Cycling Tracks
- Retail Pavilions
Education District is a part of Capital Smart City, dedicated to educational organizations. This particular area consists of institutions which impart quality education through the latest and innovative teaching methodologies. So, this smart city district aims to bring supporting programs to teach different skills to the students at its vocational center.
As knowledge is not limited to age, thus, our design embarks on its significance as well. This area is also facilitated with a BRT system, provided with sports facilities and parks to spend your leisure time.
- Play Grounds
- Vocational Institute
- Research Facility
Healthcare District is the center for providing quality healthcare facilities in Smart City Islamabad. It provides opportunities for individuals and corporations to advance their healthcare services and keep the community healthy. Thus the purpose-built smart hospitals focus on the environment and the ease of treatment for the patients.
The labs are one of its kinds being a symbol of technological advancement. Moreover, the healthcare district is uplifted with various parks, food and beverage and retail areas.
- 750 Bed Teaching Hospital
- 500 Bed Hospital
- 2 Star Hospital
- Mixed-Use Buildings
- Pavilion – Food and Beverage
- Green Park
- Designated Parking Area
Financial Square is going to be the biggest financial center in the smart city. Pakistan and Qatar Financial Centers and CPEC Tower, being a part of it, are going to bring huge trade and business opportunities within Pakistan. It is only five minutes away from Islamabad International Airport and has two BRT smart stations.
Designated Rotary Pedestrian Bridge provides a safe and secure movement for pedestrians. Its smart architecture is punctuated with greenery, public places and a mall to provide leisure to the Financial Square.
- Pakistan Financial Centre
- Qatar Financial Centre
- 4 Star Hotel
- CPEC Tower
- Mega Mall and Leisure
- Mixed-use Apartments / Offices / Retail
- Parking Plaza
- Jamia Mosque
- Central Park
Sports District is an international standard sports zone with multi-purpose facilities. This provides a blend of residence, leisure, sports and entertainment platforms while establishing a unique community. It is designed keeping in consideration major sports venues with iconic stadiums.
Also it has features of international standard sports academy and sports-themed retail pavilion. So, this area consists of different residential opportunities ranging from apartments to smart villas intermingling with flowing streams and nature.
- Official Sports Academy
- ICC Standard Cricket Stadium
- Olympic Stadium
- Indoor Arena
- F2 Race Track and Motocross Track
- Pavilion – Food and Beverage
- Sports Retail
- Smart Villas
- Green Area
- Amusement Park
Crystal Lake – I.T and Media Hub
Crystal Lake is that part of the smart city where innovation meets excellence. It is the modern-day bazaar where fashion, fine food and art converge in an exhilarating fusion of virtuous architecture, dazzling interiors, inspired food and deep luxury. Afterwards, it inspires to be the leisure destination where amusements and experiences take place.
Crystal Lake residents are surrounded by dancing fountains, lake walks, featured cafes, high-end retail and hotels. The I.T and Media Hub in Crystal Lake is going to play a major role in the progress of the entire region
- Corporate Office
- Food and Beverage
- 4-Star Boutique Hotel
- Serviced Apartments
- Commercial / Retail
- Dancing Fountain
- Silicon Valley Pakistan
- IT Tower and Media City
- Educational Institute
Aviation District – Logistics & Hospitality for Aviation Industry
Aviation District is a multi-disciplinary area which is strategically designed within the Capital Smart City to be the center of various programs. This zone caters logistics and hospitality for the aviation industry as it is situated near new Islamabad International Airport, which houses 16 million passengers every year.
This Aviation District comprises an aviation academy, an iconic expo center, an aeronautical gallery and a museum. Thus, it is a perfect destination for a shopping spree with the new idea of an outlet mall.
- Expo Centre
- Aviation Academy
- Flight Kitchen
- Airline Services
- Outlet Mall
- Business District
- Technology Park
- Aero plane Restaurant
- Recreational Park
- 12 Green Areas
Panda District – Trading Hub For Chinese Product
Panda District is located in eastern CPEC route near new Islamabad International Airport. It is conceived as the biggest trading hub for Chinese products in South Asia, outside Mainland China. Subsequently, it houses the first Chinese-themed Grand Mall of Pakistan known as “Panda Mart”, which will include 2000 retailers.
Panda Mart is supported by the smart logistics program which includes 300 warehouses and lasts a kilometer-long area, providing large-scale logistics services.
- Mall (2,500 Retail Shops in 1.2 km long Mall)
- 3,500 Car Parks
- 300 Warehouses (1500, 2000 and 2500 sq. ft)
- Truck Service Area
- 1000 Residential Apartments
- Community Club
- Sector Park
- Green Areas
Lake View Terrace – Most Celebrated Place
Lake View Terrace is the most celebrated area of Capital Smart City. It offers picturesque views as it exists at the waterfront. Moreover, it is an exotic place, situated with serene and calm walks, lovely boat rides, refreshing lake-side cafes, beautiful views and amazing vistas.
Its location makes it easily accessible for the smart city residents and the visitors to experience the environment. To bring you soothing sensations, you can also enjoy dawn and dusk at the residence in this area.
- Smart Villas
- Apartment Villas
- Terraced Apartments
- Community Club
- Floating Restaurant
- Lakeside Walk
- Walking Track
- Yacht Club
The Terraces – Retail and Entertainment Area
The Terraces is retail, hospitality, entertainment and leisure area in the smart city. Situated beside the lake, it adds value to the character of the atmosphere of the terraces. It is truly an integrated area situated beside ‘Capital Hills’, envisioned to be the destination for fine dining, restaurants, coffee shops and street-style food stalls.
The lake covers the area from three sides with a lively environment of hospitality and leisure, creating a mesmerizing experience.
- Specialized Retail Outlets
- Fine Dining Restaurants
- Coffee Shops
- Food Outlets
- Street Food Stalls
- Sales Gallery
- Palladian Residence
Capital Hills – Golf Course and Equestrian Club
Capital Hills is the extravagant zone of smart city Islamabad. Firstly, a serene area of the city where people come to rejoice. Secondly, it is the community gathering node as it has attractions like Golf Course and Equestrian Club. Thirdly, it possesses the most beautiful land development style comprising buildings and the landscape.
Smart Villas are placed in a tranquil landscape and designed to the highest quality. Islamabad’s first true Hills-Style PGA Standard Signature Golf Course, which sits on the contoured terrain, provides a challenge for golfers.
- Smart Villas
- Banquet Hall
- Club House
- 18-Hole PGA Standard Signature Golf Course
- 7 Souk
- Green Areas
Hill View Heights – Residential Towers Adjacent M2
Hills View Heights is a large development in the smart city Islamabad consisting of residential towers adjacent to M2 motorway. This area by its name celebrates the beauty of nature by having the buildings facing the hills.
Indeed, a great place for work and living, together with leisure and recreation through retail, dining and outdoor activities. It is well-connected with CSC through BRT System and equipped with generous amenity spaces.
- Residential Towers
- Food and Beverage Area
- Retail Pavilions
- Green Areas Sector Park
Cultural Heritage – Mughal Inspired Tourist Attraction
Cultural District is a unique area in Capital Smart City. It stands as one of the tourist attractions in the smart city by carefully preserving the village culture and traditions for the growth of tourism. The display of culture will create an ambience like no other place.
It is supported by the Mughal inspired residences, food and beverage areas. The lively community creates neighborhood living with landscaped parks.
• Model Village
• Residential Area
• Food and Beverage Area
Gate Precinct – Iconic Gate Entrance
Gate Precinct is the iconic gate entrance to Capital Smart City. As soon as you enter gate precinct, you experience the grandeur of the city. It has world-class luxurious hotels and its Vista readily attracts the community.
This area encompasses high-end residential and mixed-use Buildings. Gate Precinct provides direct access to Panda District and Panda Mart.
• 5 Star Hotel
• 2 X 3 Star Hotel
• Serviced Apartments
• Commercial / Retail
• Pavilions – 200 Outlets
• Apartments / Mixed-Use Buildings
• Educational Institute
• Recreational Park
Total Area of Smart City Islamabad
Smart city covers a total area of 80,000-Kanal. Hence, area wise Capital Smart City makes it to the largest smart city in Pakistan. Since the smart city is very close to Islamabad International Airport and CPEC thus large number of investors, tourists, end-user residents, multiple trades and business industries including aviation and Chinese products industry are attracted.
Capital Smart City NOC by RDA
Owing to the reputation and experience of Habib Rafiq Private Limited, NoC and planning permissions have been granted to the smart city from RDA (Rawalpindi Developmental Authority) and other related authorities. Another Capital Smart City NOC (No Objection Certificate) is currently under process.
On the RDA NoC approved list of housing societies, smart city NoC stands on the 45th number. The NOC list is displayed on their website if you want to check it out. Hence, this is a safe and smart investment opportunity.
NoC Update July 2021: Capital Smart City has received extended and revised NoC of 17,602 Kanals and preliminary planning permission for the development of this area. Congratulations! It has now become Pakistan’s Largest NoC Approved Smart Housing Project with a total of 25,000 Kanals NoC approved land from RDA. Further approvals are ongoing.
The management is tirelessly working for all its investors, future residents and overseas clients to provide state of the art, ultimately peaceful living destination with hassle-free bookings, procedures and allotment of plots. It is going beyond its commitments with timely development, construction and delivery of smart housing project milestones. This housing society in the capital city is determined to develop a city within a city and showcase to the world that Pakistan has excelled in real estate development and construction and can develop one of the largest smart housing projects.
Capital Smart City Balloting Results
Smart City held its first e-Ballot on Saturday, December 21, 2019. The first ballot included Overseas-I & Executive Block-I truly it turned out to be very successful one. That event however, included a smart city site visit and launch as well. Although the plan was to conduct the ballot somewhere in 2021 the authorities sped up their work. As a result, they managed to conduct it early.
After the first balloting of the plots, the prices of balloted plots in the smart city are higher and hence they are offering more profitable returns. We recommend our investors and clients to submit their due installments of the plots to be prepared for the Second Balloting which is to be conducted in 2021. Afterwards, paying your due installments will bring your smart city plot into the second ballot and it will then result into profitable returns.
Capital Smart City Allotment Updates and Process
All balloted plot members of smart city Overseas Block – 1 & Executive Block – 1 are requested to obtain their allotment certificates by submitting the smart city allotment form and requisite fee. Also note that the Allotment Certificate is mandatory for transfer from 1st February 2021 for all balloted plots.
To apply for allotment certificate all the due installments of the Smart City Plot till December 2020 must be paid. For instance, allotment certificate charges are:-
- 5 & 7 Marla Smart City Plots: Rupees Two Thousand Only (2,000/-)
- 10, 12 and 20 Marla Smart City Plots: Rupees Three Thousand Only (3,000/-)
- 2 Kanal Smart City Plots: Rupees Five Thousand Only (5,000/-)
Capital Smart City Allotment Update June 2021:
Capital Smart City has announced possession in following area with immediate effect:
- Overseas Block 1 Sector C
- Overseas Block 1 Sector D
- Overseas Block 1 Sector E
- Overseas Block 1 Sector G
- Overseas Block 1 Sector H
- Overseas Block 1 Sector J
- Overseas Block 1 Sector K
In order to facilitate the members, following may please be noted:
- Development charges, Extra Land Charges, Prime Location charges are effective immediately. Extra Land charges and Prime Location charges supposed to be paid in one go but due to current economic conditions, Management has decided to split the payment in 04 quarters for convenience of members.
- Development charges will be paid in 04 quarters. However, any member who starts the construction work on or before 10.’ September 2021, as an extended facility development charges payment plan will be extended to 06 Quarters. Moreover, if any member completes the Grey Structure and outer finishes before 31. Aug 2022, development charges plan will be extended by another 01 quarter. In this regard, member has to apply for possession and submit letter for extension of development charges payment plan.
- Extra Land charges will be payable in 04 quarters.
- Prime location charges will be payable in 04 quarters.
- Utility charges will be payable at the time of possession.
- First 25 residential plot members each Block who starts construction work, will be given 50% discount in development charges a. Half of the development charges waiver will be reflected in payment plan after completion of foundations works. b. Another Half will be waived off after completion of all construction works.
- Moreover, Management has also extended the facility to provide Architecture (by DSA .- Dubai) and MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) drawings to the member for villa design. It will save the member approx Rs 250.000 to Rs: 500.000 depending on size of property.
Capital Smart City Plots for Sale
Primarily new bookings of smart city plots are closed for all blocks. For the following blocks various plots are available on re-sale. So, you can contact us directly for further details.
Capital Smart City Residential Plots For Sale
Until now residential plots in smart city are launched in Overseas Block, Executive Block, Overseas Prime Block, Harmony Park Block and General Block. These plot sizes starts from 3.5 Marla and includes 5-Marla, 7-Marla, 10-Marla, 12-Marla, 1- Kanal and 2-Kanal residential plots.
Installment plan of smart city varies between 3 to 3.5 years. Following are further details of all smart city residential blocks.
Capital Smart City Rawalpindi – Overseas East and Overseas Central Block
The Overseas Block is set aside for overseas Pakistanis only. Moreover, local citizens of Pakistan can only buy plots in this block in resale. Since, they have top-notch smart features and facilities, the demand of smart city plots in Overseas Block is quite high. The reason for such appeal is as follows:
- Firstly, the living standard in smart city overseas block is comparable to that of foreign countries
- Secondly, the dedicated interchange provides direct access from M2 Motorway
- Thirdly, it lies right next to Main Boulevard of smart city
Click on the button below to know about Capital Smart City Payment Plan for Overseas Block Plots
Capital Smart City Overseas Prime block
city management has committed to deliver this block within two years. Pricing schedule for smart city plots in Overseas Prime including 7 Marla, 10 Marla 12 Marla, 1 Kanal and 2 Kanal Plots is 3.5 Years.
In Overseas Prime Block, bookings of plots start from 10% down payment. Check out more detail on Overseas Prime Block.
The Executive Block is specifically for those buyers who pay their installments on time. Therefore the location of the block is prime. It is accessible as it is situated between the River and the Golf Club.
In addition, you can convert your General Block file into an Executive Block file by paying all your due installments. Besides, the development of the Executive Block is in progress along with other blocks. For updates please visit our Facebook Page.
Harmony Park Capital Smart City
Harmony Park Block has been launched in early 2020. These included 3.5 Marla Residential Plots and 2.5 Marla Commercial Plots. It also has 3.5 Marla and 5 Marla Smart Villa Apartments. The idea behind Harmony Park Block is to offer affordable plots to the end-users and a smart investment opportunity to be a part of this Smart City.
The Harmony Park Block payment plan is also relatively easier to follow and update.
In June 2021, Capital Smart City has announced – Harmony Park (Overseas One) Block. It is located in front of Sector – E, Overseas Block 1. A golden opportunity is offered for the existing members of the Harmony Park Block to convert their plots into Harmony Park Overseas One by fulfilling the following criteria. This block is in line with the vision of government to support low-cost housing.
- Member has to pay 45% of property price (residential, Commercial plots & villa apartments) before 15th July 2021.
- Conversion from Harmony Park to Harmony Park (Overseas One) shall be accommodated on first come first serve basis starting from 30th June 2021.
- Merging is not allowed to complete the 45% criteria.
- Balloting of Harmony Park Overseas – 1 will be held in last quarter of 2021 In Shaa Allah.
Capital Smart City Commercial Plots For Sale
The commercial plots of capital smart city have remained a center of attention for all its investors. These commercial plots are now available in re-sale in the following blocks:-
- Overseas Block: 4, 6 and 8 Marla smart city Commercial plots are launched and available for sale
- Executive Block: 4, 6 and 8 Marla smart city Commercial plots are launched and available for sale
- Overseas Prime Block: 4 and 8 Marla smart city Commercial plots are launched during late 2020 and available for sale
- Harmony Park Block: 2.5 Marla smart city Commercial plots are launched during early 2020 and available for sale
Updated Capital Smart City Payment Plan of all commercial plots is available below.
Smart Villas Capital Smart City
Capital Smart City provides Smart Villas with advanced, luxurious life. Furthermore, they are futuristic and innovative in nature with smart features. In addition, smart villas come in three unique architectural styles: Contemporary, Mediterranean, and Georgian. As a result, these Villas provides you with the chance to choose your favorite residential living style.
Contemporary Villas are a mixture of modern designs, smart facilities, fine architecture, and a comfortable environment.
Quite notably, the idea of openness in design is easy to find in huge glass doors and large window panes.
Thus, the combination of beauty and comfort is perfect to ‘live the future.
Mediterranean Villas are a blend of open spaces and free colors. In essence, they are spacious and you can experience freedom in these smart villas.
Spanish and Italian architecture are the main inspirations for their smart and innovative designs.
These smart villas have everything you want for instance, from the wide courtyard to the huge rooftops.
Georgian Villas are a mix of elegance and minimalistic designs.
Specifically they have sliding glass doors, huge windows and fine interiors.
Some of the key features are groundwork, arches, columns, high ceilings, and window headers are:-
Capital Smart City Villas Payment Plan:
- Prime Location Charges of Smart City Plots:
- 7.0 % Extra each of total smart villa price: Corner/Facing Park/Boulevard (41′ and above).
- 2.5 % Extra: More than one choice can be selected (Other choice will be charged 2.5% extra except corner)
- R/P/MS fee :
- Rs 20,000 up to 7 Marla
- Rs 30,000 for 10, 12 & 20 Marla
- Rs 40,000 above 1 Kanal.
Capital Smart City Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
- Payment plans are subject to change without notice.
- Instalments of capital smart city plot are required to be deposited by 1st of each quarter.
- The prices are exclusive of and Tax & Government Dues.
- Pay Order/DD to be made in the favor of “Future Developments Holdings (Pvt) Limited”
Capital Smart City Transfer Policy (2023-2024)
The image below explains the New Transfer Policy for Capital Smart City members:
Capital Smart City Villa Apartments: Harmony Park Block
Harmony Park Capital Smart City
Capital Smart City Islamabad offers a unique housing opportunity i.e. “The Villa Apartments”. These Villa Apartments are an affordable residential housing project that provides you a once in a lifetime chance to become a part of a true urban lifestyle. There are two types of Villa Apartments in Capital Smart City Harmony Park Block. These include: 3.5 Marla Villa Apartment and 5 Marla Villa Apartment.
Capital Smart City 3.5 Marla Villa Apartment
3.5 Marla Villa Apartment is a one bed villa apartment with living room, kitchen and laundry area. These Villa Apartments are 660 square feet with the total price of rupees 2,685,000. The Capital Smart City Villa Apartment Payment Plan comprises 10% downpayment, 10% confirmation, 48 monthly installments and 8 half yearly installments
Capital Smart City 5 Marla Villa Apartment
The 5 Marla Villa Apartment is a two bed villa apartment with one child bed/study room, one living room, kitchen and laundry area. These Villa Apartments are 856 square feet with a total price of rupees 3,750,000. The Villa Apartment Payment Plan comprises 10% down payment, 10% confirmation, 48 monthly installments and 8 half yearly installments
Capital Smart City Villa Apartment Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
The Harmony Park Villa Apartments are offered a convenient payment plan of 4 years. The Bookings start from only 10% down payment followed by 10% confirmation charges after 30 days while the remaining amount is payable in monthly and quarterly or semi-annual installments according to your feasibility.
- 2.5% discount is offered on 50% payment and 5% discount on full payment. Prices are inclusive of development charges.
- Extra charges apply on the selection of category plots i.e. 7.5% extra for a corner, 5% extra for Park facing, and Main Boulevard.
You may also choose the Villa location from the map with only a 25% Down payment. These Villa Apartments and residential plots are available in limited quantity at unbelievable low prices for only a limited time so we suggest you do not miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity and book your Villa Apartment today.
How To Book A Plot In Capital Smart City?
You can easily book your plot in Capital Smart City. For new booking of your smart city plot, the following documents are required along with the booking form:-
- Copies of your CNIC
- Three Passport sized photographs.
- CNIC of your Next to Kin (Father /Mother /Brother / Sister).
Submit these documents with a 10% or 20% down payment (as a pay order) along with the booking form at Capital Smart City Head Office Islamabad. Down payment depends on the various smart city plot size.
Once the booking is complete, you will receive your membership letter from the head office. There are two ways you can get this letter. Either collect it personally or request us to dispatch it on the given address.
Capital Smart City Location – The Case of Rawalpindi Ring Road
Capital Smart City was launched in 2016. At that time Rawalpindi Ring Road Project was nowhere in the discussions or existence as per se. Capital Smart City location already holds a significant importance in terms of its nearness to Islamabad Airport and the fact that a new business and residential hub is rapidly being developed around the airport in the form of
Four years later, Rawalpindi Ring Road Project was launched in 2020. It shows that their location does not have direct benefits from it; the society is not in the early phases / entering-the-market phase in comparison with other societies named in the Rawalpindi Ring Road Project Scandal. Nonetheless, Capital Smart City development has rather attained a
Besides, Capital Smart City location has received smart city NoC from RDA (Rawalpindi Development Authority) and NHA has recently approved an interchange on M2 Motorway for Capital Smart City. The processes and development progress in terms of approvals and construction is ongoing for society. Moreover, the capital society is also ensuring compliance with all the suggestions and feedback received from RDA.
However, this Smart City location has indirect benefits from the Rawalpindi Road Project, such as it will further improve its accessibility regardless of the original or revised Rawalpindi Ring Road Project Plan.
Capital Smart City location falls under the jurisdiction of RDA and it remains a credible and smart investment opportunity, reliable residential living and lucrative commercial hub in the future. For further information about location and booking details, please click on the contact agent button below.
Capital Smart City Development Updates
Development work is rapidly undergoing over the past couple of month.
For now, the initial stage of work already completed. Moreover, levelling of ground already done. More than 400 heavy machinery working day and night to complete the work before the dead line. Furthermore, following is the glimpse of major developmental work accomplished till now
1. Web of Roads: In order to make travelling on the site convenient, road construction is prioritize. Presently, more than 300 feet long Main Boulevard is in its final stage.
2. 4 Operational Tube-wells: 4 functional tube-wells are indicating the reservoir of Water at the site. In addition, it also caters the water needs in the area as well.
3. Harradine Golf: This 18-hole golf course is going to become 1st ever signature Golf Course in Pakistan. Capital Golf Club is featuring Golf Academy, driving course and practice putting green. Moreover, since in Pakistan golf is not much talked about. Hence this will be golden opportunity for Golf Lovers in Pakistan. Furthermore, the construction of work is likely to complete at start of 2020.
4. MovenPick- Hotel & Resorts: An agreement signed between Mövenpick and Future Development Holdings for establishment of Mövenpick Hotel and Residence in Capital Smart City Islamabad. It will offer 250 Hotel rooms and more than 150 serviced apartments. Further, it features 4 dining halls, meeting venues, advanced fitness centers. 2 swimming pools already planned as well.
5. Freij Entertainment: the big international firm signed an MOU to bring International Standard Park here.
6. Trivelles International: An international firm has signed a contract to build Smart Houses.
7. Rope Bridge Inaugration: The Rope Bridge over River Sil between the executive and the overseas block is already functional.
8. Establish Water filtration plant on Chakri Road providing 2000 gallons water/hr.
9. Developed Offices Complex including marketing office, consultation office and engineering office.
10. Mosque, school and overhead tanks already started in overseas block.
Capital Smart City FAQs & Development Updates
Contact Now for the following queries
Which block is best in Capital Smart City?
Is it safe to invest in capital smart city Islamabad?
Who is the owner of Capital smart city Islamabad?
Is capital Smart City approved by CDA?
Where is Capital Smart City exactly located?
Is Capital Smart City a good investment opportunity?